Xtreme Individual Lash Extensions
Mini-Luxe 2 hours250
50 Eyelashes Per Eye
Glamour-Luxe 2.5 hours300
75 Eyelashes Per Eye
Mega-Luxe 3 hours350
100 Eyelashes Per Eye
Must be booked within 2 weeks after full set application
If booked after 2 weeks ($125), if booked after 4 weeks ($200)
Frequently Asked Questions
What are Xtreme Lashes Eyelash Extensions?
Xtreme Lashes are semi-permanent eyelash extensions composed of single strands of synthetic eyelashes that are virtually weightless and curved to replicate a natural eyelash. Xtreme Lashes are applied directly to the individual natural eyelashes, one at a time. Available in over 600 varieties, including various lengths, thicknesses, curvatures and colors, there are endless options for design. The result is a long-lasting and natural-looking extension of your natural beauty, unique to Xtreme Lashes.
Click here to Find out more about Xtreme Lashes
How long does the procedure take?
Depending on the number of lashes applied, a full set will take from 2 hours to 3 hours to complete. After the initial application of the full set of lashes, Re-lashes and Re-Flutters every 2-4 weeks after will only take 30 minutes to to 2 hours.
How do I prepare for my procedure?
Do not curl your lashes or wear any mascara. Remove contact lenses and thoroughly clean your lashes with a mild, water based cleanser. Eyelids and lashes must be completely clean and dry.
How do I care for Xtreme Lashes Eyelash Extensions?
Our Xtreme Lashes Certified Stylist recommends using the after-care guide that is specially formulated for eyelash extensions.
How long do Xtreme Lashes Eyelash Extensions last?
When properly applied and regularly maintained, Xtreme Lashes Eyelash Extensions can last indefinitely. As your natural lashes shed, the extensions that are attached also shed, and new lashes begin to grow. With re-lashes, new extensions are added to the newest lashes to replace those that have shed to maintain a full, natural look.
How to prepare for your application:
- Remove all make-up, including foundation, eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara, eye creams and eye serums.
- Cleanse eye are and eyelashes gently but thoroughly to remove any residual oils or mascara.
- Shower before your arrival.
- Do not wear contacts to your appointment. Wear glasses instead.
- Do not curl your eyelashes on the day of your lash appointment.
- Do not apply heavy creams, lotions or oils to your face within 48 hours prior to your eyelash application.
- Wait 48 hours after lash removal prior to having your new set of extensions applied.
- Do not receive chemical treatments to your eyelashes, such as tinting or perming, within 48 hours prior to your appointment.
- Ensure you have fully recovered from recent irritating eye-area treatments, such as skin-resurfacing procedures, chemical peels, eyebrow waxing, laser treatments and permanent makeup application. Recovery time varies with each procedure and individual.
For the first 48 hours after your eyelash extensions application, please avoid:
- Exposing your eyelash extensions to water, heat, sauna, steam and friction.
- Applying eye cosmetics or skin care products to your eyelashes and eyelids.
- Receiving irritating eye-area treatments, such as chemical peels, skin-resurfacing procedures, eyebrow waxing, lasers, eye surgeries, etc.
- Wearing contacts (you can wear eyeglasses instead).